Monday, January 4, 2010

animals? animals.

So since this is my blog and all, I am taking the opportunity to post things that have nothing to do with training, crossfit, lifting, etc. Most of these posts will take the form of youtube videos featuring animals. Yes, animals. Dogs, cats, I don't care. If it makes me laugh, it's getting on here one way or another. I bring the entertainment.

If at least one part of this video doesn't make you laugh I don't think we can be friends:




More relevant posts to come.

50 pullup watch: Keith attempted it today and got 43ish. Mike H. jumped in and got 51. Fine, whatever. Nobody asked him anyway, dammit. When I man up and stop whining about my knees I'll try for it. By the way, Keith doesn't mess around with his range of motion. This is about 20 pullups into his set:

Professor Steve watch: This man will come into your house and drink your milk. From the jug. He killed it today.

4 comments:

  1. Since Mike rocked out with 51 today I might have to revise my original goal of 50...

    Within 3 weeks: 52
    Within 6 months: 75
    Any given day: more than Dave

    ReplyDelete
  2. For a minute, I thought the animal clip was the "why" post. Maybe the why is in there somewhere. Need to watch it again.... Keith, we keep the milk jugs ten feet up, right above the bar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to play Hoover Ball! Check this out:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvV1usgzmzw&feature=related

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's an animal who knows how to recover after a hard CF workout.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiCTgd8s4Ps

    ReplyDelete