Friday, January 8, 2010

followers!

11?! Are you kidding me?! I might have to start treating this blog like people actually read it. This is about a 300% increase over the readership of my last blog, which was really just a training log. I'll remember you guys when I'm at the top of the blog world. Welcome Luciana and Chauncey!

Edit: Sonofabitch! Somebody (*cough* Jenny *cough*) unfollowed me right after that post went up. Make it 10 followers and color my day ruined.

Double(?) Edit: She's back! Day is back on track and it's lookin sunny! Or something.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry I had to change my pic & I'm still figuring this thing out. It was easier to just unfollow then follow again. Don't worry I'm still here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I drank of bottle of fish oil. Just messin' with ya coach.

    ReplyDelete